We've all heard the saying, "New Year, New Me". Well, we decided to put a Juvonno style spin on it with "New Year, New Portal" and unlike some of our resolutions to drink less caffeine and eat healthier, we're committed to this one!
Our freshly remodelled Patient Portal puts your patient experience first by streamlining existing features and introducing some exciting new ones! Without further adieu, let's explore the new and improved Patient Portal experience.
Out with tiny buttons and unnecessary steps of the booking process! Say hello to sleek and modern navigation on your mobile device. This is more than just a face lift. With the new mobile interface, patients can seamlessly view upcoming appointments and book new ones, complete intake forms, pay outstanding invoices, and access our next brand-new feature on the list more easily than ever!
Wouldn't it be great if returning patients could schedule the same appointment in just a few taps? Oh wait, now they can! With the new Book Again feature, patients no longer need to go through the whole booking process to book repeat appointments. They just tap on a previous appointment under Book Again and book the same service in a few seconds.
You know what people do not love? Taking extra steps to accomplish something that could be done in one. People what quick and convenient and the new appointment booking system delivers just that. We've streamlined the booking process by:
1. Combining 4 steps into 1. The first step to 'continue' has been removed from the booking process. Straight away patients can select their clinic location, service, and Practitioner from the same screen on step 1!
2. Displaying a new calendar view so patients can easily select their preferred date (no clicking between weeks or days required ✨)
3. Adding the option to filter appointments by service type (upon popular request)
4. Allowing patients to quickly skip ahead to the next available date or add themselves to the Waiting List when a date is fully booked.
5. Adding a setting to hide booked time slots from being displayed (another popular request)
6. By defaulting the clinic location of the appointment booking to the last clinic they booked with!
In the same spirit of simplifying all things in the portal, we've consolidated the patient menu into one convenient navigation bar! This cleans up the entire interface while making options like "Book an Appointment" readily accessible and very hard to miss.
The patient experience is emerging as a top trend in the health and wellness industry for 2023, and with the new Patient Portal, you're sure to start out on the right foot—it's sleek, modern, and much more convenient. Now how's that for sticking to our resolution (said whilst drinking a large soda)?
Stay up-to-date with the latest Juvonno posts and news.
Optimum Wellness Centres choose Juvonno and process TELUS Health eClaims for 5200+ patients in the first year.
A treatment plan fosters trust between you and the patient, and it is important in tracking your patient's progress, improving retention rates and more.